Fort Myers Property Management
If you’re looking for an investment property in Fort Myers, FL, you’re probably also thinking about property management. And if you’re not, you should be! From daily maintenance to renter relations, managing your own property can become quite overwhelming. The key to maximizing your return on investment is hiring a team of experts who are knowledgeable in both the property management industry and the Fort Myers area.
When you partner with Real Property Management Rental Direction, you are placing your property in reliable hands. Our team knows the Fort Myers area, meaning we specialize in thriving within the local market and in understanding the unique characteristics of your tenants. This allows you to enjoy the benefits of investing in Fort Myers real estate while we take care of the nuts and bolts of property management.
Fort Myers Property Management Services
Real Property Management Rental Direction’s residential property management services include:
- On-going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our approach is simple. We provide professional, trustworthy property management services, from screening tenants and filling vacancies to maintenance programs and rent collection. Whether you are an investor with many rental homes or an unintentional landlord, we have the solutions for your property management problems. With over 30 years of experience, we know how to best manage your investment by offering rent assessments, cost-efficient maintenance, comprehensive accounting services, and more.
- Gone are the sleepless nights of do-it-yourself property management. You’ll always know when your property is rented out to a new tenant, when rent is collected, when and why a tenant is being evicted, and when maintenance or repairs are needed. In addition to all that, you will always have 24/7 online access to your property’s information. With Real Property Management Rental Direction, it’s easy to see how the right property management company makes it easy for you to succeed as a rental property investor.
- We are an industry leader when it comes to licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our team formidable against any situation imaginable with your Fort Myers rental property. Our main goal is to foster high-quality partnerships with both investors and renters to ensure that your property is treated just like how you would want your own home managed. When we handle the continuous, time-consuming property management tasks for you, you save time and can focus your efforts on acquiring more properties and cultivating your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
As we continue to grow, the locations that we manage also prosper. We are not limited to the areas listed below, and we are ready to grow with you dependent on your individual location and needs. Just give us a call if your location is not currently listed.
Our main office is in Ft Myers, FL, and our other current service areas include:
Contact Real Property Management Rental Direction
Our property management strategy is guaranteed to save you money at every stage of the process. We make it easy to protect your investment, minimize costs, and maximize your income—without interfering in your life.
2019 Tax Deduction Guide
The Real Property Management Advantage
- 30+ Years of Experience
- North America’s Largest
Property Management Company
- 300+ Locations across 47+ States
- Local Expertise
Backed by Nationwide Support
- Trusted by Tens of Thousands
of Property Owners Nationwide
- Take photos while filming a walkthrough video.
- Create a marketing description, set a price, and upload that data into our property managmenet software.
- Share the rental listings on social media platforms (such as Facebook).
For tenant-occupied homes, the tenants will submit a maintenance request via their online tenant portal. Once there, tenants will be prompted to provide a description of the issue as well as upload any photos, when appropriate. This request is then sent over to the property manager for review; owners will also receive a copy of the work order request to their email. Our goal here is full transparency of everything happening with your property(s).
When a request comes in, your assigned property manager will review it and choose a course of action. If the issue needs to be fixed, we assign the work order to one of our preferred vendors. Our vendors will complete the repair, take before and after photos, and submit an invoice to our company for approval.
Once a repair is completed and invoiced, you will receive a copy and the cost will be reflected on your monthly statement.
“After waiting for owner approval, I called to follow up to see when a tech was to arrive. They told me Daniel was available, day of, by 3pm. Not only did Daniel arrive on time (a few minute early actually), but he was able to quickly repair both of my issues!”
– Alex K